• Addiction treatment
• Ambulatory detoxification program
• Behavioral Health Transition of Care
• Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
• Individual psychotherapy
• Long-Acting Therapy Clinic
• Medication assisted treatment
• Mood and anxiety disorders treatment (Choices Program)
• Outpatient detoxification
• Outpatient treatment of alcohol and drug abuse (SHARE Program)
• Peer mentoring/recovery support (Rebel’s Drop-In Center)
• Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
• BUPRENORPHINE MAINTENANCE
• Psychotherapy Services
Our team of licensed psychotherapists, mental health counselors and certified peer specialists provide
effective psychotherapy services to assist individuals with a variety of issues including:
1. Anxiety (including social anxiety)
Here are Brighter Days Future we are excited to answer any questions or concerns that you have.
Depression, fear, and anxiety are some of the most common and uncomfortable emotions that we can experience at some point in our lives. Through counseling and treatment, we are able to help you recover motivation, perspective, and joy that you once had in your life.
Many individuals can experience symptoms associated with painful and traumatic circumstances. Anxiety, fear, and hopelessness are a few emotions that can linger post traumatic events. We can help you overcome these symptoms and guide you through the process of grief and healing.
Counseling can be beneficial to couples who are looking to strengthen their emotional connection, in all stages of their relationship. Online sessions are held from the safety of your own home with both couples at a time that is convenient for you through our easy scheduling platform.